Sunday, February 26, 2017

Window Box Thinlits Dies

 
The Window Box Thinlits Dies can do so much more than just make a box.
This set also has a coordinating stamp set that can be purchased in a bundle but I only got the dies.
 
First things first...make the box.


 
I placed a little battery operated votive in this box made of Soft Sky cardstock.

 
 
 For this card I used one of the dies on a piece of Shimmery White cardstock and backed it with Mint Macaron glimmer paper which is a new Sale-a-bration item, 6" x 6" Glimmer Paper Assortment Pack.
 

 
I love this card.
Using the large floral die on a 5-1/4" x 4" piece of Whisper White cardstock, I cut the image out and then stamped a greeting from Flourishing Phrases with Watermelon Wonder ink.
The card base is made of Whisper White Thick Cardstock and I sponged ink (Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry and Wild Wasabi) where it would show through when the floral die cut piece was on over it.

 
 
 The birthday candle die is so cute!
After cutting out the image I placed pieces of cardstock behind the cut outs.
(Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo and Cherry Cobbler)
The greeting is from Flourishing Phrases and the card base is embossed with the Festive embossing folder.
 
 For the inside I stamped a balloon from the Balloon Celebration stamp set in Daffodil Delight and drew a string with the Island Indigo Stampin' Write marker.
 
 
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment