Sunday, February 19, 2017

Just a Note

 
This card features the Lift Me Up stamp set and coordinating Up & Away Thinlits Dies.
 
I am having so much fun with this bundle!
 

For this card I first stamped the balloons and clouds with Crumb Cake ink on Crumb Cake cardstock.
I used a thin strip of Cherry Cobbler cardstock near the bottom and stamped the greeting in Soft Suede ink. I sponged Crumb Cake ink on the edges of the greeting and the background piece.
 
The large balloon is cut out with a die on Soft Suede cardstock and has Cherry Cobbler and Night of Navy pieces behind it which are also cut out with dies.
 


The "note" is stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink on Whisper white and I cut off some of the bottom and rolled it a bit to fit in the basket.
 

 
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 
 

1 comment: