Saturday, August 20, 2016

Thoughtful Branches Card Class

 
Last week I had a card class featuring the Thoughtful Branches bundle and these are the cards we made. 
 
I love getting ideas from Pinterest and some of these are inspired from cards that I saw while looking around there.
 
 This first one was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest.
Love the combination of the Jar or Love set with the Thoughtful Branches.


Love the simplicity of the white with pops of red and the Silver Glimmer Paper.
The greeting on this card is from the Wonderous Wreath stamp set.



For this card I used the trees from the Thoughtful Branches set to create a wooded scene.
The sky is sponged with Tempting Turquoise and the ground is Always Artichoke.
I paired it with a leaf stamp and die from the Vintage Leaves stamp set and Leaflets framlits, and a greeting from the Best Birds stamp set.


For the flower I used Dapper Denim and Marina Mist...they make for a great color combo.
The background is Smokey Slate run through the Brick Wall embossing folder and highlighted with white craft ink.



Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment