Sunday, June 26, 2016

Thinlit Thank You Note Cards

I needed some thank you notes so I grabbed the Note Cards & Envelopes that I have in both Whisper White and Crumb Cake to use.
 
 
 
I had a piece of Whisper White card stock that I had cut out with the large piece of the Detailed Floral Thinlits and laid it down on the white note card...not bad so I glued it down.
Now for some words...the Hello You Thinlits have the word "thanks"...perfect.
I really loved how it turned out.


Now for the Crumb Cake note card I used the Flourish Thinlits and using the largest piece I cut out a few with Crumb Cake card stock. I used one whole piece and then cut pieces to fill in the empty space around it.  This one took a little more time than the white card but I am really happy with how it turned out...worth the time.
 
 
To adhere all the pieces I used the Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  Using the narrow tip end and just applying small dots all over works well.
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
or in this case...die cuttin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hallo DeAnn,
    Deine Karten hast Du wunderschön
    gestaltet.
    Liebe Grüße
    Christine

    ReplyDelete