Monday, June 20, 2016

Jar of Fireflies

I often say "I love this stamp set" about many stamp sets but I really do love this new stamp set.
 
It is the Jar of Love and there is a coordinating framelit set, Everyday Jar Framelits, that makes it even more loveable!
 
I finally found some time to open up this set and play with it...I don't know why I waited as long as I did!
 
I have several cards to share with this set but I am only sharing this one today.
 
 
For this card I used the branches and flowers from the Best Birds stamp set and coordinating Birds & Blooms Thinlits.
The branch is inked with Soft Suede, the leaves are Emerald Envy and the flowers are Flirty Flamingo colored in with Pink Pirouette.

For the jar I used Pool Party ink to stamp the jar on Whisper White cardstock along with the saying "you light up my life". The jar hanger is stamped in Smokey Slate. I stamped the fireflies in black and colored in the body with Daffodil Delight and sponged a little in the center of the jar.  I also stamped a couple extra fireflies and cut out with the die.  Love all the small coordinating dies!
 

 
To add a little sparkle I colored the fireflies and center of the flowers with the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.


 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment