Thursday, November 5, 2015

Home for Christmas

 
These projects are from a class I did last month featuring the Home for Christmas designer series paper found on page 9 of the Holiday Catalog.

 
I love these little houses and adding Dazzling Detail glitter glue to the roofs really makes them.
Here I added a little stamping with the Cozy Christmas stamp set.


 
Using various sizes of circle punches and a couple sizes of the circles collection framelits I cut out several circles of the Home for Christmas paper.  Some of the circles were used on the card above and the left overs were used on the larger tag below.

 
The larger tag is made with the Curvy Corner Trio punch and Project Life Corner punch. The two smaller ones feature the Scallop Tag Topper punch.

 
The Square Pillow Box thinlits dies is found on page 41 of the Holiday catalog and it can be purchased in a bundle with the stamp set A Little Something.
 
I am having fun trying to use up all my Home for Christmas designer series paper....now if I would only stop buying more!
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment