Thursday, September 17, 2015

Among The Branches

Well, I am back with another card featuring my favorite Woodland embossing folder.
 
You can purchase the Woodland embossing folder and the Among the Branches stamp set in a bundle and save 15%.
 
For this card I first ran a piece of Basic Grey cardstock through the Big Shot with the Woodland embossing folder.
 
 I sponged on some White Craft ink over the trees and added more white to one side of the trees with the White Stampin' Chalk Marker.  On the other side (shaded side) of the trees and the little lines on the trees I added Basic Grey with an Aqua Painter and Basic Grey ink refill.
 
Stamped on the owl and the little snowflakes from the Among the Branches stamp set.
Added some sparkle with Dazzling Details.

 
To finish it off I added a piece of White Glitter Ribbon, some Silver Metallic Thread and a sentiment from the Happy Scenes stamp set.
 
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment