Thursday, December 18, 2014

Nature's Peace

 
This year I have been using up most of my Christmas card samples to send out instead of making one that is the same for everyone, which is what I like to do, but it seems time is flying and I didn't get to it.  I did run out so had to make a few last minute cards so thought I would share this one that is quick and simple.
 
 
 
I heat embossed with white embossing powder this image from the Nature's Peace stamp set on Naturals Ivory cardstock.  I then roughed up the edges and sponged soft suede around the edges (and a couple other colors in the middle that were pastel) and used an image from Gorgeous Grunge stamp set for the splatter spots.  I added a little dazzling diamonds and a bow of linen thread and was done!

 
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment