Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Color Embossing with Blendabilities Markers

 
I have been having fun coloring with the Blendabilities Markers from Stampin' Up!
They work great for coloring on white heat embossed images!
 
For this card I stamped the pine branch with VersaMark ink on Basic Black card stock and then heat embossed white embossing powder.  I then took the Old Olive Blendabilities Markers and colored the pine needles and used the Bronze and Mocha markers from the Skin Tone Assortment to do the branch.  The pine cones used the same markers but I embossed them on Early Espresso card stock.
The stamp sets used on this card are Ornamental Pine and For All Things.



 
This card features the stamp set Nature's Peace and is stamped on Crumb Cake card stock and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I then colored in some areas with Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Blendabilities Markers. 
 
Lovin' the Blendabilities Markers
 So versatile...use to color in images, color on embossing, and add color to rhinestones and pearls.
 
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. So I take it from your description that I can color on top of something I have embossed?

    ReplyDelete