Thursday, March 6, 2014

Scallop Tag Punch Card

You may have been seeing these cards around with the cute closure using the Scallop Tag punch.
Here is my first try at it.
I used Chocolate Chip, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Whisper White card stock.  The pretty paper is from the Venetian Romance designer series paper.  The stamp set is Label Love.
 
To see a video on how to make this card using the Scallop Tag Topper Punch by Dee Slater
click HERE.
 
 
So, what have I been up to since I have certainly not been updating my blog lately?
 
Quilting!
 
Here is a quilt top I have finished called All Fowled Up.

 
And another one I have been working on that has 18 Union Jack flags on it.
One flag left to go and then I can put it all together.  Then perhaps I will get some stamping in!

 
 
Happy Stampin' or Sewin' or both -
 
 
DeAnn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment