Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Stampin' Class Cards

Here are some cards we made in the last stampin' class.
 
This Valentine uses some products from the Sale-a-bration - Decorative Dots textured impressions embossing folder, Banner Blast stamp set, and Banner punch.
The greeting is from Delightful Dozen.

 
Again I used the Decorative Dots embossing folder from Sale-a-bration.
Also used Fresh Prints paper stack, Perfect Pennants stamp set, and the Angled Tag Topper Punch.


 
Love this last card.  I CASed this card from someone, don't recall where I saw it.  I think the only thing I did different was use a different flower.
This card features the Hardwood background stamp - LOVE IT!
Also used the Gold fancy foil designer vellum, Gold Sequin trim, Banners Framelits dies and Peaceful Petals stamp set.
The greeting is from Six-Sided Sampler.

 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment