Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thankful for...You!

My poor little blog has sat unchanged for a couple of weeks while we were gone on vacation.
 
Had a wonderful trip and spent some of it on the Oregon coast in Newport.
Had beautiful weather while we were there.
Below is the view from our hotel room.
Yaquina Head light house in the distance.
 
Okay, back to stampin'!
 
Before leaving I had made some little treat bags for my ladies in my last stamp class that I tucked in the bag with their order.

 
For the tag I cut out Crumb Cake cardstock with a die from the Chalk Talk framelits set.
Stamped on the background with Crumb Cake ink the "lines" from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.
 
The words "Thankful for..." (Truly Grateful stamp set) and "You" (Four You stamp set) are stamped in Early Espresso ink.  I only inked up the "you" of the thank you stamp and it works perfect as it even matches the font of the "thankful for...".
 

 
To make the pumpkin I stamped the chevron design from Oh, Hello stamp set in Pumpkin Pie ink on Pumpkin Pie cardstock and punched out 3 pieces with the Small Oval punch.  Sponged the edges lightly with Early Espresso ink and attached together.  Add a little Always Artichoke cardstock for a leaf and a small piece of Crumb Cake cardstock for the stem.  Then tie a little bow of Linen Thread on the stem and add some curly q's with the Always Artichoke Stampin' Write Marker.

 
Put some candy corn in a 4x6 Cellophane Bag and tied with a piece of 7/8" Cotton Ribbon that I stamped with the diagonal stamp from Gorgeous Grunge in Pumpkin Pie ink.
 
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment