Saturday, September 7, 2013

Thank You Cards

For these cards I used the large "thank you" from the Another Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set.  See the flyer for this set HERE .
 

 
On this card I stamped "thank you" with VersaMark ink on Watercolor Paper and heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder.   Using an Aqua Painter I applied Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight ink over the "thank you" which resists the color because it has been embossed.
I stitched around the edges of the watercolor paper after attaching to a piece of Melon Mambo cardstock. 


 
Using the same technique as above but I embossed with the Iridescent Ice Stampin' Emboss Powder and used Coastal Cabana ink for the water coloring.

 
Love the sparkle on this one!
 
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment