Friday, April 5, 2013

Personalized Stamp and a Cup of Tea

I finally took advantage of the Text-Only stamps that Stampin' Up! offers and found a quote I liked that worked with the limits of 1-4 lines - up to 32 characters.
This one is the Tailored Four-Line.
 
 
The stamp reads:
We drank tea again yesterday...
I find all these little parties
very pleasant.
-Jane Austen

For this card I have paired up the personalized stamp with the Tea Shoppe stamp set and the Tea for Two designer series paper and a Tea Lace Paper Doily.
 

 
To create the pocket for a tea bag I used the large scallop oval framelit from the Ovals Collection Framelits dies.  I cut a piece of Tea for Two dsp 7-1/2" x 4-1/4", scored at 2-1/4" to create the pocket area.  Folded the pocket and then centered the framlit over the paper leaving a bit of the fold at the bottom uncut, then ran through the Big Shot.  I added some Stampin' Dimensionals on the scalloped edges of the pocket to hold it closed yet give some room to insert a tea bag.

 
Stamped the tea cup in Lucky Limeade on Very Vanilla card stock and cut out.



 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment