Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Easter Bunnies

No, not real ones.
 
Although I am sure the kids would love that.
 
I am talking the cute little bunnies on the Ears to You single stamp.
 

I inked up the bunnies with 3 shades of brown - Early Espresso, Chocolate Chip and Soft Suede Stampin' Write Markers.
The "happy easter" is from the stamp set Delightful Dozen.
I used the Vine Street embossing folder (sale-a-bration item) on Certainly Celery for the background.
Sponged everything with Crumb Cake classic ink and a Stamping Sponge.
 

 
The flower is made with 3 Calypso Coral paper flowers and a Very Vanilla fabric covered brad from the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit.
To made the flower I dampened the paper and crumpled up.  I used the heat tool to dry the paper and then uncrumpled.  Layer together and put brad through the center.  Just that simple! 
 
Other supplies used are:
 
Naturals White card stock
Labels Collection Framelits
Chocolate Chip Scallop Dots Ribbon
Victoria Crochet Trim
 
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 


No comments:

Post a Comment