Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Easter Blessings Card

 
This is one of those cards that was created from pieces that I was planning to use on something else- the bird, the banner and the scallop oval card base - and then I just stuck them all together with a few other elements to create this card.
 

For the card base I used the Ovals Collection framlits die and Whisper White card stock.
Cut for a regular size card (5-1/2 x 11") fold in half and place framlit over so that it doesn't cut through part of the folded edge, then run through the Big Shot.
 
I did use the Elegant Bird die but if you notice that it looks smaller that's because it is.
I will have to post how I did that if you haven't seen it yet.
So, stay tuned and I will do a little tutorial on that.
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment