Saturday, December 1, 2012

Holiday Fair

 
Today was the holiday fair and these are some photos of the booth that I shared with my friend Dori from Prairie Scraps
 We had a great day.

 
Note that cute pillow Dori made with the chair on it - it is also stamped with the saying "keep calm and carry on" from the stamp set Carry On but it didn't show up well in the photo.
 
Lots of burlap and vintage sheet music!
I think we had a pretty cute little space.
 
This photo is of our space before the show started.  I should have taken another at the end of the day but the only thought was box up what was left (thankfully not much!) and get home.
 
 
Here are some gift tags that I sold today.

I love the simplicity of these "open me" tags.
They are stamped with the set Morning Post Alphabet.
 
 
Thanks for lookin'-
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment