Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Kids Party Favors for Thanksgiving


I just knew that I had some 1"x 8" cellophane bags somewhere and I finially found them!
 
I whipped up these easy party favors for the kids table for Thanksgiving.
 

 
I thought that maybe it would be difficult to get the m&m's to stack up nicely in the little bags but it just sort of happens on its own as you fill them.  So it turned out to be much easier than I thought it would be and I filled extra ones for Christmas time goodies.

 
The leaves are made with the Autumn Accents die.  I then folded them in half and ran though the Woodgrain textured embossing folder.
Added a little banner to write their names on, punched a hole through all layers and tied onto tops of the bags with Early Espresso Baker's Twine.
 
Again, no stampin' on this project.
If I had the Simply Serif Mini Alphabet stamp set I would have used that.
Another thing for the never ending wish list!
 
I need to stamp something!
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
DeAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment