Tuesday, July 10, 2012

More Reasons to Smile

Here are some more card ideas using the stamp set A Reason to Smile.

I spent some time looking at lots of samples of cards using this stamp set and then made the following cards based on cards made by other demonstators, changed them up a little.
So due to a lack of stamping mojo these are not my original designs.
Hopfully I will get inspired again.
I think it is too sunny and hot out.
Yes, that must be the problem.

Colors used are Pool Party and Island Indigo.

 Colors on this card were inspired by the Color Coach.
Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, and Marina Mist.



On this card I stamped with VersaMark and embossed with Iridescent Ice on Shimmery White card stock then sponged on Pool Party ink.  It's really pretty in person.

Hope you enjoyed these ideas.
This is a great little stamp set and you can only get it this month for $5 with a merchandise purchase of $50.


Happy Stampin'-

DeAnn


No comments:

Post a Comment