Saturday, June 9, 2012

Stamp On


This is a card I made for a pre-order swap.  The words "Keep Calm and Stamp On" are from a hostess set called Carry On.  Unfortunately this set is not currently available for order due to a legal issue with the words "Keep Calm and Carry On".  Bummer!  I really like this set.  Will let you know when I hear that it becomes available.


The butterflies are from the stamp set Papaya Collage.  I stamped them in Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit and Marina Mist, cut them out and used a couple little Basic Pearls for the "body".
For the ribbon I ripped a piece of fabric from the Comfort Cafe designer fabric.
I used 2 framelits from the new Apothecary Accents framelits.
The papers used on this card are Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse, Soft Suede, and Comfort Cafe dsp.




Happy Stampin'-

DeAnn



No comments:

Post a Comment