Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Cup Of Thanks

This card started with one of the die cut cards from the Designer Cuts Cards & Envelopes Set. I added Blushing Bride card stock behind the die cut area, a strip of paper from Attic Boutique designer series paper, and Blushing Bride Pleated Ribbon. The stamp sets used are Tea Shoppe and You're a Gem. For the teacup I inked the stamp in Versa Mark and then Soft Suede classic ink and stamped on Blushing Bride card stock. I used the new Vanilla Scented Stampin' Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. Adds a lovely scent to you card. I think it smells more like cotton candy than vanilla, but it's fun!

The "it's the little things" stamp is from You're a Gem stamp set. I stamped it on Whisper White and hand cut it out (need a little tag punch)then added the Blushing Bride card stock behind.

I love adding a Basic Pearl to the center of a little button brad from the Vintage Trinkets - isn't it cute?

Happy Stampin'-


DeAnn




No comments:

Post a Comment