Monday, December 12, 2011

Vintage Stocking

This stocking is my favorite one that I have made so far. I love the vintage look. I used Very Vanilla card stock. After cutting out the pieces with the Holiday Stocking die I used embossing folders to add texture to the plain card stock. For the body I used the Northern Flurry folder and brayered Crumb Cake ink on one side of the folder (the side were the snowflake image was debossed), set the paper in carefully, close the folder and run through the Big Shot. I used the Square Lattice embossing folder for the top, heel and toe and then sponged on some Crumb Cake ink to highlight. After assembling I sponged all the edges with Early Espresso ink.


The stars were cut out using the Stars #2 die and Silver Glimmer paper. I aged them with Early Espresso ink around the edges using an Aqua Painter and ink refill.


Note that cute Mini Jingle Bell (#124116) at the bottom of the stars. They are in the Holiday Mini Catalog, so if you want some you need to order by January 3.



No comments:

Post a Comment