Friday, December 16, 2011

Snowman Gift Tag

I saw this cute idea on a blog somewhere but there were no directions so had to figure it out myself as my daugher wanted to make one. It wasn't that difficult just had to cut out every circle that I owned between my punches and Big Shot dies. The hat is made from the tag punch, word window punch and a flower from the Boho Blossoms punch.


The three sections are attached with brads so they move.



So here are the sizes of circles (some punches and some Big Shot dies) I used to create this snowman: Out of Whisper White card stock cut 3", 2" and 1-1/2" circles. From the Silver Glimmer Paper a 2-1/2" circle. Out of Real Red card stock a 1-3/4" circle for the head and a 3-1/2" scallop for the bottom. For the buttons I used the circle punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack. The eyes are a 1/4" hole punch and the mouth is from the small circles in the Cupcake builder punch. I think that covers it. The nose was cut out from a scrap of orange paper, no punch there. The arms are from the snowflake punch.


Happy Stampin'-




DeAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment