Thursday, December 22, 2011

Petite Pocket Die Box

The Petite Pocket Die is cute on it's own but if you cut out 4 you can make a box that is super cute! To make that box, cut 4 of the Petite Pocket die, trim the bottom below the fold to 2", cut the side tabs off 2 of the pieces, use sticky strip on the tabs on the other 2 pieces and adhere all the pieces together to form a box, fold in the bottom 2" pieces to form the bottom of the box.
Then have fun embellishing! I used paper from the Holly Berry Bouquet designer series paper.


To close the top I punched a hole in two of the flaps to string ribbon through.



I cannot figure out why sometimes my photos load sideways!!

See how glimmery the box is? After I was done I misted the whole project with Frost Shimmer Paint mixed with rubbing alcohol.

Happy Stampin'-


DeAnn







No comments:

Post a Comment