Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Come To Bethleham

Well I finally sent out my Christmas cards this week. I mostly used ones that I had already made so they are all different, however, I did make a few with the stamp set Come to Bethlehem. I am really liking how these turned out. In the background I used the Music Notes wheel with Crumb Cake ink. The patterened paper is from the Mocha Mornings Specialty designer series paper. It has a nice metalic shine to it. The 'Merry Christmas' is from the stamp set Hand-Penned Holidays.



This card shows a little peek of what is to come in the Occasions Mini Catalog..........the new Framelit Dies!!! You're gonna love 'em! There are 6 die sizes in each collection for layering.




I only made one of the above card as it was a bit time consuming. I saw this card idea and just had to copy it. I stamped the image on Very Vannila card stock with Soft Suede ink and then inked the whole paper with Versa Mark and clear embossed, repeating twice, then sprinkled Champagne Glass Stampin' Glitter right away. Then add another layer of Versa Mark and Clear Emboss powder to seal that in. After dry, bend the paper to add cracks and sponge Soft Suede ink into the cracks for an aged look.




Happy Stampin'-


DeAnn


No comments:

Post a Comment