Monday, September 19, 2011

Sunflower 4x4 Easel Card

I just love Sunflowers! These are from my garden. They had gotten so tall that they fell over today in the wind so decided to cut them off and bring them in to enjoy. So bright and sunny!


I created this easel card with the beautiful Sunflower stamp (123606) from Stampin' Up!



The ink on the sunflower is More Mustard and Chocolate Chip. Also used it the Spice Cake designer series paper (124003), Scallop Trim Border punch (118402), Decorative Label punch (120907), Large Oval punch (119855), and the stamp set Petite Pairs (122495 or 122497).


Oh, almost forgot.....I also used the Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (116806) mixed with rubbing alcohol and spritzed the card. Looks great in person.



I have a couple more easel cards to share and a little tutorial to show you how easy they are to make so check back in the next couple of days.


thanks for looking-


Happy Stampin'-


DeAnn









No comments:

Post a Comment