Monday, August 29, 2011

Sail Away

The Summer Mini Catalog will be ending August 31 and along with it your chance to have this beautiful stamp called Sail Away (#123013).


To create the background for the sailboat I used glossy cardstock (102599) and stamped the sailboat image with Versamark ink (102283) and then applied black embossing powder (109133)and heat embossed. I created a mask for the sails by stamping the image on a scrap piece of paper and cutting out the sails. I adhered the sails to my embossed image with Dotto repositionalble adhesive (103305). Then I brayered (102395) over the image at the top and bottom with Marina Mist ink 119668). To create the horizon I masked off where I wanted it with a post-in note and sponged Perfect Plum ink (101437) on then flipped the mask and sponged the Perfect Plum below into the water also. To create the white-caps I used the uni-ball Signo Gel Pen (105021).

Happy Stampin'-
DeAnn
shop online at http://www.stampinontheprairie.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment