Sunday, April 17, 2011

More Spring is Blossoming cards

So far these are my favorite cards I have made with the Four Frames stamp set and the Paisley Petals paper from the Spring is Blossoming promotion. I used River Rock and Not Quite Navy card stock on this card. I ran a piece of River Rock card stock through my Big Shot with the Finial Press embossing folder and then rubbed Whisper White craft ink over the top of the embossing to make it stand out more.
I love the stamp with the little bird from the Four Frames stamp set - isn't it cute?

I stamped the image in Early Espresso and added a little color to the bird and ground with Crumb Cake ink and an Aqua Painter. Thought the saying "it's the little things" from You're a Gem stamp set worked well and then added the little button brads from Vintage Trinkets to finish it off. I really love this card!



Happy Stampin'-

DeAnn





No comments:

Post a Comment