Sunday, February 20, 2011

Snow and Easter Blossoms

Woke up to more lovely snow this beautiful Sunday morning! OK, yes, just 5 days ago I was wishing for Spring but that was when things were looking all brown and gloomy, but the snow covers that all up and lifts my sprits again!







I really love (yes, I say that about many stamp sets) the Easter Blossoms stamp set from the Occasions Mini catalog!

This card was also inspired by my background on my blog.

The idea for the ribbon and the tag came from Kimberly at Stampinbythesea.com. I love her work and she often inspires me.



Wasn't sure what sentiment to use on this card, it works with alot. I have a stamping friend who recently lost her mother and so this will be going to her. Wouldn't it be nice to never have to make a sympathy card?
In Revelation 21:4 it says "He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." Something to look forward to!


Have a lovely day-


Happy Stampin'-

DeAnn



Supplies used:

121905 (w) or 122057 (c) - Easter Blossoms stamp set
115370 - Teeny Tiny Wishes
117100 - Woodgrain background stamp
111352 - Baja Breeze card stock
120953 - Crumb Cake card stock
101650 - Very Vanilla card stock
117273 - Antique Brads
122331 - Baja Breeze 1/2" seam binding ribbon
104199 - Linen thread
104308 - Very Vanilla Craft ink
103008 - Not Quite Navy classic ink
105021 - White Gel Pen
119849 - Modern Label punch



1 comment:

  1. DeAnn, I was searching the internet for some inspiration on using the Easter Blossoms stamp set, and came across your card. Let me just say how simply beautiful it is! Wow! Perfect mix of color and texture to keep your eye on the card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete