Friday, December 10, 2010

Peace on Earth



This card was a "mistake" but I liked the way it turned out. First I embossed with the petals-a-plenty embossing folder and an oval frame on Very Vanilla paper. Then I stamped the "Peace on Earth" and the dove from Peaceful Season stamp set with Versa Mark ink and applied gold embossing powder. This is where things got messy, it stuck all over around the embossed petals. I then just heat embossed it to see how it looked and I really like it, much better in real life than the photo. I also added some distressing with the tea stain ink from the Distressing Essentials kit. For the ribbon I distressed the Very Vanilla Seam Binding with the tea stain ink and spritzed damp with water and crumpled up and let it dry. Love the vintage look of it.


Happy Stampin'-
DeAnn




















No comments:

Post a Comment