Thursday, September 16, 2010

Big Shot Class September 30

In this class you will make 5 projects using the Big Shot machine. I will show you how to make a cute "pumpkin" treat holder and a fast and easy christmas card with the new Northern Flurry embossing folder. You will also get to use the new Candy Wrapper die and I will show you how to fold that -the ends are a little tricky. You won't want to miss this fun class!
You will need to bring your Big Shot to this class. If you don't have one I have room for 2 people to share my machine or you can share with a friend that has one.

September 30 at 6:30
Cost: $10 (or FREE if you have purchased your Big Shot machine from me)
At My Stampin' Studio
Please sign up by September 28 so I have time to get all the material ready for you.
call 983-9236 or email ddrauzi@sound-byte.net to reserve your space now.

No comments:

Post a Comment